1 hour for the video lessons
1 hour for the class project (the class project may take longer depending on what you choose to do)
MS Office Training | Creating a Form in Microsoft Word is a short step-by-step course that you can take online at up2dateSKILLS.com.
The course consists of 11 video lessons + a hands-on Class Project.
You will learn how to create a fillable form using Microsoft Office Word. We will create multiple form fields also known as form controls: rich text, plain text, multi-line text boxes, check boxes, combo boxes, and date pickers (or drop-down calendars).
We are also going to see an overview of the most important features MS Word offers for each of those form controls. We will end the tutorial by adding protection to your form. Restrict editing prevents users from editing outside the form fields.
Check the Course Content below to see all the lessons in this tutorial.
As a student, you don’t need to have any previous knowledge of MS Word to benefit from this course. A follow-along worksheet will be provided at the beginning of the course to ensure that.
up2dateSKILLS designed this course for Beginner and Intermediate MS Word users. However, the instructor gives detailed input on how to create a form using the Developer Tab, so it is definitely useful for Advanced Learners who haven’t used this feature before.
You just need to be motivated and we will do our best to help you with that.
Here are some of the benefits of taking this online course:
- the instructor will demonstrate each step on the screen inside a Microsoft Word file;
- you can follow along using the exact same file the instructor is using;
- you can take the course whenever and wherever is best for you;
- you can download a copy of the certificate of completion immediately after finishing the course;
- you will receive the original certificate with a verified electronic signature by email within 48 hours after completing the course.
Here is a list of the resources you need to make the best of this course:
- good internet connection;
- a desktop, laptop or tablet with Microsoft Word (you can also watch the video lessons on a mobile);
- the follow-along worksheet to complete your Class Project (you will be able to download the worksheet when you start the course).