The resources “Bedroom Furniture – Worksheet + PowerPoint” were designed to meet the needs of students who work in the wood industry, including salespeople, joiners or cabinet-makers who feel the need to improve their English skills.
This product includes:
1) 3-page printable worksheet (PDF);
2) 8-slide PowerPoint presentation.
❤️ Rating is highly appreciated!
The worksheet includes labeling pieces of furniture commonly used in a bedroom as well as the anatomy of a bedstead. It also includes a gap-filling exercise to use vocabulary taught in the lesson.
The PowerPoint presentation
The PowerPoint presentation is a great asset, not only because it will provide you with the visuals for all the activities, but also because it contains the answer key to all the exercises. You can use it in a traditional in-person class or when teaching online.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Seating furniture
- Storage furniture
- Types of tables
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Common Mistakes in English – game for ESL/EFL learners
- Past Simple Game – English Grammar – Who wants to be a millionaire
- Multiple-choice English Level Tests
- Let’s open our world – Cultural diversity & DNA
To get additional information on teaching technical English and teaching English for specific purposes, read our blog post on Teaching English for Specific Purposes (ESP) or English for Work.
If you have an account at TpT, you can also get this product – Bedroom Furniture – from up2dateSKILLS’ TpT store.
To get updates on new resources, subscribe to our eNews!
FREE TUTORIALS ON up2dateSKILLS’ BLOG