This is a set of classroom objects flashcards printable and editable to learn classroom objects in English with real pictures instead of illustrations. Realistic pictures make this resource appealing to all age ranges. It includes a great variety of words/pictures: 60 different classroom objects.
Watch the preview video at the bottom of this page so that you understand exactly what this set has to offer.
- 3 x 60 Flashcards (PDF and Editable PowerPoint);
- 60 Name tags (PDF and Editable PowerPoint).
- a main card with the picture and the name tag;
- a card with the picture in the center;
- and a card with the picture and a blank space to place the name tag that you can print separately to do a matching activity.
- adhesive tape
- binder clips
- bulletin board
- cell phone
- colored pencils
- coloring markers
- correction pen
- glue stick
- hole punch
- lined paper
- magnifying glass
- mechanical pencil
- paint brushes
- painting easel
- paper clips
- pencil case
- pencil holder
- pencil leads
- pencil sharpener
- ring binders
- set square
- sticky notes
- tape dispenser
- watercolor paint
- white out fluid
- white out tape
- whiteboard eraser
- whiteboard marker
- world map
Using flashcards to learn vocabulary is a Montessori technique. This resource includes 60 Montessori three-part cards that learners can manipulate in order to internalize new information, in this case, new words.
This is a digital resource and therefore has no shipping costs. You can download the cards as soon as you complete your order process. Then, you can print them at school, at home, or have them printed at your local print shop. In addition, it’s very easy to use this set of 60 editable Montessori nomenclature cards:
- print the main cards to serve as a reference, the picture cards and the name tags;
- cut all the cards and the name tags;
- you can also laminate the cards if you want them to last longer or if you are thinking of offering them as a gift.
On up2dateskills’ blog, you will find some tips on how to use these classroom objects flashcards printable in three different formats: How to use Flashcards to Learn Vocabulary in English.
USE IT IN COMBINATION WITH
These printable flashcards can be used in combination with other resources on the topic of ‘classroom objects’:
- Picture Dictionary: Printable and digital worksheet with answer key.
- Digital Flashcards: 3 PowerPoint games with 60 digital Flashcards.
OTHER PRINTABLE FLASHCARDS
Preview video 🎬