This is a set of 60 digital flashcards to learn classroom objects in Portuguese with real pictures instead of illustrations. Realistic pictures make this resource appealing for all age ranges. These digital flashcards include a great variety of words: 60 different classroom objects. Even high achievers are likely to learn new words. The answer key is included in all the PowerPoint presentations.
This product includes:
– 3 PowerPoint files with 3 different guessing games.
You can use GAME 1 to learn/teach the vocabulary for the first time. The name of each classroom object appears only when you click.
The pictures of the classroom objects are always visible and the names are hidden under the gray boxes.
How to play:
(1) Ask a student to pick a classroom object and name it.
(2) Click on the corresponding question mark to check the if student’s answer is correct.
Another option is game 3. In game 3, the pictures of the classroom objects and their names are hidden under the gray boxes.
How to play:
(1) Ask a student to pick a number.
(2) Click on the number the student chose to reveal the classroom object, and then ask the student to guess the name of the classroom object.
(3) Lastly, click on the corresponding question mark to check the if student’s answer is correct.
All the games include the 60 flash cards with classroom objects and you can use them as a digital activity with digital devices in the classroom or for remote teaching.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
These digital flashcards can be used in combination with other resources on the topic of ‘classroom objects’:
OTHER DIGITAL FLASHCARDS
OUTROS RECURSOS EM PORTUGUÊS | OTHER RESOURCES IN PORTUGUESE
- BUNDLE | Vocabulário: Objetos da sala de aula
- Vocabulário: Fruta
- Gramática: Presente do Indicativo Verbos Regulares
- Países da União Europeia e vagas de alargamento da UE
SEE ALL | VER TODOS: Resources in Portuguese | Recursos em Português
Para receber notificações sobre novos recursos educativos e ofertas, preencha o formulário!