This resource was designed to discuss the topic “Describing my Family” and it includes exercises on reading, vocabulary and grammar. It can be used with children or older students learning English as a foreign or second language.
Students are expected to read the text and complete some activities related to the text (completing a family tree, completing speech bubbles after listening to an audio file, organizing vocabulary into different categories, applying the possessive case, matching questions and answers, answering questions, completing a table and a text with personal pronouns and possessive adjectives). You can see all the details in the preview video at the bottom of this page.
All the resources included are teacher-friendly and require no prep. All the information you need is included in the answer keys provided in PDF format and in the PowerPoint presentation.
This product includes:
1) 4-page printable worksheet (Word + PDF – A4 + US Letter);
2) 4-page printable answer key (Word + PDF – A4 + US Letter);
3) 1 mp3 audio file
4) 12-slide animated PowerPoint presentation with answer key (compatible with Google Slides).
All the worksheets and the answer keys are provided in US Letter and A4 so that you can choose the best size when printing (click here to see the difference). Files are compatible with Google Docs and/or Google Slides so you can open them using Google Drive. If necessary, click here to see how to convert a PowerPoint file into Google Slides.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- English Grammar – Simple Present
- English Placement Test
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safety at work
- English Grammar – Past Simple Game – Who wants to be a millionaire
- Common Mistakes in English – game for ESL/EFL learners – Who wants to be a millionaire
- Classroom songs | Teach the Present Continuous with The Sutherland Brothers
SEE ALL: See all resources in English