Grammar worksheet to practice the Present of regular verbs in German – Präsens schwacher Verben.
On the first page, learners can read all about use and form; on the remaining 3 pages, learners can do multiple exercises using affirmative, negative, and interrogative sentences; they can also complete several tables with those verb forms.
This resource is teacher-friendly and requires no prep. All the information you need is included in the answer key provided in MS Word, PDF, and in an animated PowerPoint presentation. The presentation is a great asset, not only because it will provide you with the visuals for all the activities, but also because it contains the answer key to all the exercises. You can use it in a traditional in-person class or when teaching online. Click here to see the preview video with all the details or scroll down to the bottom of this page.
You can print out the worksheet in A4 size or US Letter size (both file sizes are included).
If you are not sure which page size is better for you, we suggest reading our blog post on Standard Paper Sizes. For example, you will be able to compare A4 page size with US Letter page size before printing the files.
The answer key is included in a separate file, but we have also made a PowerPoint presentation with all the answers so that you can correct everything in class easily.
This product includes:
1) 4-page PDF worksheet in A4 size (Word file + PDF file);
2) 4-page PDF worksheet in US Letter size (Word file + PDF file);
3) printable answer key (A4 size + US Letter size);
4) PowerPoint presentation with answer key to use in class.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Vocabulary Practice: Classroom Objects in German – Gegenstände im Klassenzimmer
- Vocabulary Practice: Fruit names in German – das Obst
- Die Zahlen 0 bis 10 auf Deutsch | Numbers 0 to 10 in German
To get updates on new resources, subscribe to our eNews!