This is an English Fruit Dominoes. It is an effective vocabulary practice activity to learn fruit names in English.
We use real pictures instead of illustrations because realistic pictures make this resource appealing for all age ranges. This game includes 45 domino tiles. It was designed to simulate traditional dominoes. However, instead of 6 different numbers, we have 9 fruit pictures and fruit names.
The rules to play traditional dominoes are also included.
You can print out the files in A4 size or US Letter size (both file sizes are included).
If you are not sure which paper size is better for you, we suggest reading our blog post on Standard Paper Sizes. For example, you will be able to compare A4 page size with US Letter page size before printing the files.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You can use these English Fruit Dominoes in combination with other resources on the topic of ‘fruit’.
The following resources will make it possible to extend the number of words you can learn on this topic:
- Picture Dictionary: Printable and digital worksheet with answer key.
- Crosswords – plural and singular: Printable worksheet with answer key.
- Compound words: Printable worksheet with answer key.
- Digital Flashcards: 3 PowerPoint guessing games.
- Printable Flashcards: 40 printable Flashcards.
- Digital Flashcards + Printable Flashcards: 40 printable Flashcards + 3 PowerPoint guessing games.
- BUNDLE: includes all the resources on the topic of ‘fruit’ (compound words, crosswords, dominoes, flashcards and picture dictionary).
To get updates on new resources, subscribe to our eNews!