Learn English with this FRUIT Picture Dictionary
This is a picture dictionary to learn fruit names in English. We have used real pictures instead of illustrations. Realistic pictures make this resource appealing for all age ranges.
This picture dictionary includes a great variety of words: 40 different fruits.
There is a worksheet with 40 different pictures and a list with all the fruit names. Even high achievers are likely to find new words. The answer key is included.
You can print out the worksheet in A4 size or US Letter size (both file sizes are included).
We have also included two fillable PDF files: one in A4 size and another in US Letter size. You can use the fillable PDF files in the classroom, using digital devices. Fillable PDF files are also a great asset for remote teaching.
If you are not sure which paper size is better for you, we suggest reading our blog post on Standard Paper Sizes. For example, you will be able to compare A4 page size with US Letter page size before printing the files.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
This English picture dictionary can be used in combination with other resources on the topic of ‘fruit’.
The following resources will make it possible to extend the number of words you can learn on this topic:
- Domino: 45 printable domino tiles.
- Crosswords – plural and singular: Printable worksheet with answer key.
- Compound words: Printable worksheet with answer key.
- Digital Flashcards: 3 PowerPoint guessing games.
- Printable Flashcards: 40 printable Flashcards.
- Digital Flashcards + Printable Flashcards: 40 printable Flashcards + 3 PowerPoint guessing games.
- BUNDLE: includes all the resources on the topic of ‘fruit’ (compound words, crosswords, dominoes, flashcards and picture dictionary).
OTHER PICTURE DICTIONARIES
To get updates on new resources, subscribe to our eNews!
If you have an account at TpT, you can also get this product – FRUIT – Picture Dictionary in English – from up2dateSKILLS’ TpT store.