Worksheet and presentation about English-speaking countries and nationalities. Great for all age groups.
This resource can be used as a research project in different subjects. It can be used to introduce the importance of English in the world, for example. Students can work in groups or do some research to complete the activities accordingly. Because maps are included, you can ask your students to locate and name some countries.
Despite the complexity of the topic, this resource is teacher-friendly and requires no prep. All the information you need is included in the answer key provided in MS Word, PDF, and in an animated PowerPoint presentation. The presentation is a great asset, not only because it will provide you with the visuals for all the activities, but also because it contains the answer key to all the exercises. You can use it in a traditional in-person class or when teaching online.
This product includes:
1) 4-Page worksheet (MS Word compatible with Google Docs + PDF);
2) 7-Slide PowerPoint presentation with animated answer key (compatible with Google Slides);
3) 4-Page Answer key (MS Word compatible with Google Docs + PDF).
Both the worksheet and the answer key are provided in US Letter and A4 so that you can choose the best size when printing (click here to see the difference). Files are compatible with Google Docs and/or Google Slides so you can open them using Google Drive. If necessary, click here to see how to convert a PowerPoint file into Google Slides.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- English Grammar – Simple Present
- English Placement Test
- Safety at work
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Imagine – John Lennon (songs for the classroom)
- Let’s open our world – Cultural diversity & DNA
SEE ALL: See all resources in English
Also available on up2dateskills’ TPT store
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.