Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a cultural activity designed to boost your students’ conversational skills. These simple yet effective English Speaking Prompt Cards will get all your students to speak more confidently. The topic is Celebrations: St. Patrick + St. Patrick’s Day.
Watch the video preview at the bottom of this page to get all the details.
Speaking is the hardest skill for most learners, especially when it comes to interacting with others. However, while some students struggle to communicate effectively due to the lack of language skills, others don’t perform well in speaking activities because they don’t know what to talk about or how to keep a conversation going. How can we help them overcome that obstacle? The answer is simple. We can teach them how to ask questions. We can easily engage students in speaking activities using prompt cards. That’s where up2dateSKILLS Speaking Prompt Cards might come in handy.
This product includes:
- 2 sets of speaking cards (PDF – A4 size + US Letter size)
- Presentation with answer key to use in the classroom or for distance learning (compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slides)
On up2dateskills’ blog, you will find some tips on how to use up2dateSKILLS Speaking Prompt Cards to boost your students’ speaking skills.
USE IT IN COMBINATION WITH
These speaking prompt cards for St. Patrick’s Day can be used in combination with other resources:
- The Luck of the Irish | Trivia Game for St. Patrick’s Day
- BUNDLE: Printable Lined Paper for St. Patrick’s Day | US Letter – wide ruled
- BUNDLE: Printable Graph Paper for St. Patrick’s Day | US Letter – 1/2 inch grid
OTHER SPEAKING PROMPT CARDS