Get all your students to speak with these simple yet effective English Speaking Prompt Cards. The topic is Places to Visit: a Museum + an Art Show. Watch the video preview of all the resources included in this product at the bottom of this page.
Speaking is the hardest skill for most learners, especially when it comes to interacting with others. However, while some students struggle to communicate effectively due to the lack of language skills, others don’t perform well in speaking activities because they don’t know what to talk about or how to keep a conversation going. How can we help them overcome that obstacle? The answer is simple. We can teach them how to ask questions. We can easily engage students in speaking activities using prompt cards. That’s where up2dateSKILLS Speaking Prompt Cards might come in handy. Read more about how to use up2dateSKILLS Speaking Prompt Cards in our blog. Click here, if you are interested in getting this specific set of Speaking Prompt Cards for free.
This product includes:
- 2 sets of speaking cards (PDF – A4 size + US Letter size)
- Presentation with answer key to use in the classroom or for distance learning (compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slides)
If you are not sure which paper size is better for you, we suggest reading our blog post on Standard Paper Sizes before printing. Alternatively, you can learn the difference between A4 vs US Letter paper sizes with the 50-second video: A4 vs US Letter available on our YouTube Channel.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Phrasal verbs CONSIST IN and CONSIST OF
- Past Simple Game – English Grammar – Who wants to be a millionaire
- Common Mistakes in English – game for ESL/EFL learners – Who wants to be a millionaire
To get updates on new resources, subscribe to our eNews!
If you have an account at TpT, you can also get this product – Places to Visit 1 – Museum and Art Show – from up2dateSKILLS’ TpT store.