This printable ‘ECHR – Quiz’ enhances the hands-on exploration of human rights in Europe and was designed to complement ECHR knowledge (check our extended lesson plan on this topic).
This printable worksheet features multiple-choice questions identical to those used in our ‘Know Your Rights’ Trivia Game presentation, making them a complementary pair that you might find useful. However, they are independent activities and can be used separately.
This specific resource, ‘European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) – Quiz’, is ideal for in-class distribution after the game or as a homework assignment. Please watch the video preview with all the details.
All the resources included are teacher-friendly and require no prep. All the information you need is included in the answer key provided in PDF format and in the PowerPoint presentation.
- 2-page worksheet (PDF + Word);
- 2-page answer key for students (PDF + Word);
- 7-page teacher prep with answer key and additional info (PDF + Word).
All the worksheets and the answer keys are provided in US Letter and A4 so that you can choose the best size when printing (click here to see the difference). Files are compatible with Google Docs and/or Google Slides so you can open them using Google Drive. If necessary, click here to see how to convert a PowerPoint file into Google Slides.
If this is a topic you need to extend in class, I suggest looking at the bundle I have created, which includes all the resources I have developed so far on human rights in Europe and European human rights law. Alternatively, you can explore the complete set of resources and discover how they can be effectively incorporated into your lessons on our blog post European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) | Educational Resources in English.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
SEE ALL: See all resources in English
You can maximize the impact of this resource by integrating it with the following complementary materials:
- European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) – The Convention
- European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) – Extended Vocabulary
- European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) – Trivia Game: Know Your Rights
- European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) – Quiz
- European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) – Trivia Game: Case Closed
- European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) – Quiz