Students will color a map to get a clear understanding of the enlargements of the European Union. The map includes both the former and current EU Member States. This resource can be used as a research project in different subjects to help students learn about all the countries in the European Union. Despite the complexity of the topic, this resource is teacher-friendly and requires no prep. Students can do some research to learn about the location of each former and current EU Member State and color the map accordingly. All the information you need is included in the answer key provided both in PDF format and in the PowerPoint presentation. The PowerPoint presentation also includes some additional key-tips in the footnotes.
This product includes:
1) 1-Page worksheet (MS Word compatible with Google Docs + PDF);
2) Animated PowerPoint presentation (PowerPoint compatible with Google Slides);
3) 1-Page Answer key (MS Word compatible with Google Docs + PDF).
Both the worksheet and the answer key are provided in US Letter and A4 so that you can choose the best size when printing (click here to see the difference). Files are compatible with Google Docs and/or Google Slides so you can open them using Google Drive. If necessary, click here to see how to convert a PowerPoint file into Google Slides.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- English Grammar – Simple Present
- English Placement Test
- Safety at work
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Imagine – John Lennon (songs for the classroom)
- Let’s open our world – Cultural diversity & DNA
SEE ALL: See all resources in English