Use this worksheet to learn German Compound Words related to Fruit. It is an effective vocabulary practice activity to learn compound names related to the topic of fruit in German. It was designed to work with singular and plural nouns. The answer key is included.
We use real pictures instead of illustrations because realistic pictures make this resource appealing for all age ranges.
You don’t have to pay shipping costs because this is a digital product.
We have included the worksheet and the answer key. You can print out both files in A4 size or US Letter size (both file sizes are included).
If you are not sure which paper size is better for you, we suggest reading our blog post on Standard Paper Sizes. For example, you will be able to compare A4 page size with US Letter page size before printing the files.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
This resource on German fruit compound words can be used in combination with other resources on the topic of ‘fruit’.
The following resources will make it possible to extend the number of words you can learn on this topic:
- Picture Dictionary – German Fruit: Printable and digital worksheet with answer key.
- Domino – German FRUIT: 45 printable domino tiles.
- German FRUIT Crosswords – plural and singular: Printable worksheet with answer key.
- Digital Flashcards: 3 PowerPoint guessing games.
- Printable Flashcards: 40 printable Flashcards.
- Digital Flashcards + Printable Flashcards: 40 printable Flashcards + 3 PowerPoint guessing games.
- BUNDLE: includes all the resources on the topic of ‘fruit’ (compound words, crosswords, dominoes, flashcards and picture dictionary).
To get updates on new resources, subscribe to our eNews!