German Picture Dictionary for Fruit Names – with digital activity
This is a picture dictionary to learn fruit names in German. We have used real pictures instead of illustrations. Realistic pictures make this resource appealing for all age ranges.
This picture dictionary includes a great variety of words: 40 different fruits.
There is a worksheet with 40 different pictures and a list with all the fruit names. Even high achievers are likely to find new words. The answer key is included.
You can print out the worksheet in A4 size or US Letter size (both file sizes are included).
We have also included two fillable PDF files: one in A4 size and another in US Letter size. You can use the fillable PDF files in the classroom, using digital devices. Fillable PDF files are also a great asset for remote teaching.
If you are not sure which paper size is better for you, we suggest reading our blog post on Standard Paper Sizes. For example, you will be able to compare A4 page size with US Letter page size before printing the files.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
This Fruit picture dictionary can be used in combination with other resources on the topic of ‘fruit’.
The following resources will make it possible to extend the number of words you can learn on this topic:
- Domino – German FRUIT: 45 printable domino tiles.
- German FRUIT Crosswords – plural and singular: Printable worksheet with answer key.
- German FRUIT Compound words: Printable worksheet with answer key.
- Digital Flashcards: 3 PowerPoint guessing games.
- Printable Flashcards: 40 printable Flashcards.
- Digital Flashcards + Printable Flashcards: 40 printable Flashcards + 3 PowerPoint guessing games.
- BUNDLE: includes all the resources on the topic of ‘fruit’ (compound words, crosswords, dominoes, flashcards and picture dictionary).
OTHER PICTURE DICTIONARIES