This is a grammar practice worksheet to learn phrasal verbs consist in and consist of.
The worksheet starts with a simple help box explaining the difference between the two phrasal verbs with some synonyms and example sentences.
The help box is followed by a gap-filling exercise, which includes 34 different sentences. The level of difficulty varies so that even high achievers are likely to think twice before choosing their answer for some of the sentences. The answer key is included in a separate file.
This product includes:
1) 2-page worksheet in A4 size (normal PDF file + fillable PDF file);
2) 2-page worksheet in Letter size (normal PDF file + fillable PDF file);
3) Answer key (A4 size + Letter size).
You can print out the worksheet in A4 size or US Letter size (both file sizes are included).
We have also included two fillable PDF files: one in A4 size and another in US Letter size. You can use the fillable PDF files in the classroom, using digital devices. Fillable PDF files are also a great asset for remote teaching and homework assignments.
If you are not sure which page size is better for you, we suggest reading our blog post on Standard Paper Sizes. For example, you will be able to compare A4 page size with US Letter page size before printing the files.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Past Simple Game – English Grammar – Who wants to be a millionaire
- Common Mistakes in English – game for ESL/EFL learners – Who wants to be a millionaire
To get updates on new resources, subscribe to our eNews!