The resource “International Organizations – NGOs and IGOs” was designed to introduce the difference between Non-Governmental Organizations, or NGOs, and Intergovernmental Organizations, or IGOs. Students are expected to learn how to distinguish them and by the end of the activity, they will be able to identify many examples. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to watch the preview video with all the details.
Despite the complexity of the topic, all the resources included are teacher-friendly and require no prep. You can even use them as an emergency sub-lesson. All the information you need is included in the answer keys provided in PDF format and in the PowerPoint presentation.
This product includes:
1) 2-page printable worksheet (Word – A4 + US Letter);
2) 2-page printable worksheet (PDF – A4 + US Letter);
3) 2-page printable answer key (Word – A4 + US Letter);
4) 2-page printable answer key (PDF – A4 + US Letter);
5) 7-slide animated PowerPoint presentation (compatible with Google Slides).
All the worksheets and the answer keys are provided in US Letter and A4 so that you can choose the best size when printing (click here to see the difference). Files are compatible with Google Docs and/or Google Slides so you can open them using Google Drive. If necessary, click here to see how to convert a PowerPoint file into Google Slides.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Countries in the European Union and the EU Enlargements
- Let’s open our world – Cultural diversity & DNA
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Imagine – John Lennon (songs for the classroom)
- English Grammar – Simple Present
- English Placement Test
- Safety at work
SEE ALL: See all resources in English