Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a cultural activity designed to engage your students. “The Luck of the Irish” is a trivia game for St. Patrick’s Day. This game is perfect for classroom parties. Students can have fun while expanding their vocabulary and cultural awareness. Go to the bottom of this page to watch the video preview with all the details.
This product includes:
- 7 PDF files (A4 size + US Letter size)
- Presentation with answer key to use in the classroom or for distance learning (compatible with PowerPoint and Google Slides)
If you are not sure which paper size is better for you, we suggest reading our blog post on Standard Paper Sizes before printing. Alternatively, you can learn the difference between A4 vs US Letter paper sizes with the 50-second video: A4 vs US Letter available on our YouTube Channel.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day ☘️ in your classroom. Make sure you make it memorable by creating a St. Patrick’s Day playlist with Irish music and Celtic Music to play in the background. Here is a link to up2dateSKILLS’ Free St. Patrick’s Day Playlist. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Speaking Prompt Cards | Celebrations – St. Patrick’s Day
- Speaking Prompt Cards | Places to Visit 1 – Museum and Art Show
- English Placement Test
- Phrasal verbs CONSIST IN and CONSIST OF
- Past Simple Game – English Grammar – Who wants to be a millionaire
- Common Mistakes in English – game for ESL/EFL learners – Who wants to be a millionaire
To get updates on new resources, subscribe to our eNews!
If you have an account at TpT, you can also get this product – The Luck of the Irish | Trivia Game for St. Patrick-s Day – from up2dateSKILLS’ TpT store.