PowerPoint and Word templates to create classroom games and family games just like the TV game show “Who wants to be a millionaire?” These resources are for personal and commercial use.
The printables in this resource are in US Letter size, but there’s another similar resource with printables in A4 size, also for commercial use.
Licensed for Commercial use:
✔️ Permission needed
✔️ Attribution required
(read details in the additional information tab)
This product includes:
1) 22-slide PowerPoint presentation with audio to boost student engagement;
2) 2-page printable instructions (PDF and editable Word file: US Letter size);
3) printable lifeline cards (PDF and editable Word file: US Letter size);
4) printable answer-cards (PDF and editable Word file: US Letter size);
5) printable answer sheet to hand out before the game (PDF and editable Word file: US Letter size);
6) 2-page printable worksheet to hand out after the game (PDF and editable Word file: US Letter size).
The PowerPoint presentation
The PowerPoint presentation is a great asset, it will provide you with the visuals and audio prompts for all the questions. It also includes the instructions to use in the classroom before you start the game. Using a presentation makes it all much more appealing. You can edit the rules, the score, the scoreboard, the questions and the answers. All the animations in the PowerPoint are ready for you. Read the instructions in the footnotes of each slide to get additional guidance.
You can and should also remove my logo or any reference to my shop and put your own instead. I just require a linkable reference to my TpT shop in the product description.
The printable documents
Besides the instructions, the printable lifeline-cards and the printable answer-cards, there is a printable answer sheet to use during the game if you wish your students to write the answers and a 2-page printable worksheet to use after the game, to check if the students learned what was tested during the game. This one can be used as a homework assignment.
Let me remind you, that the printables in this resource are in US Letter size. If you prefer these resources A4 size, please click here.
If you are not sure which paper size is better for you, we suggest reading our blog post on Standard Paper Sizes, where you can find all the information you need.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Common mistakes in English for ESL/EFL learners
- Past Simple Game – English Grammar
- Who wants to be a millionaire – PowerPoint template slides + A4 Word files – for commercial use
❤️ Rating is highly appreciated!